Hello stranger, long time no speak! How are you?
I’ve been such a busy bee that I haven’t blogged in almost TWO weeks! Naughty! So, I thought i’d better have a bit of a catch up and tell you about the awesome stuff i’ve been working on and let you know about some blog posts that are coming up soon!
THE WEDDING REPORTER
The Wedding Reporter website and new look blog launched complete with new logo and branding and it was IMMENSE. I was blown away by the amazing feedback, I couldn’t even keep up with the stream of incredible tweets! You can read some of them here.
Design case studies of the new logo and branding!
STYLED SHOOT COLLABORATIONS
I’ve provided bespoke stationery for styled shoots with some fabulous suppliers recently, including a shoot with the brilliant Babb Photo to promote an amazing new range of wedding dresses by new company Dita Florita (launching soon – follow on twitter to stay up to date!) and a quirky and interesting shoot with Marry Me Ink – I’ve pinned stuff onto apples, hung out with a skeleton named Eric and shoved an Ox heart into a jar. I can’t wait to share the themes and stationery that I created for these shoots as they were both right up my street!
Once the shoots have been blogged elsewhere i’ll share the stationery I created for these shoots! I love being able to work with such amazing people and can’t wait to show you the results.
I entered the Wedding Industry Awards!
How to vote for me and what it would mean to me if I won.
I chose my three work experience candidates from a ton of amazing applicants. I’m meeting them all this week and I can’t wait for you to meet them too! I also purchased employers insurance and it felt very real and exciting.
Meet my lovely new work experience staff and find out more about them!
I’ve worked on some exciting bespoke wedding stationery projects recently, including an Alice in Wonderland set that i’m particularly proud of and a super cool festival ticket design. I also made my Brighton beach themed wedding invitation design in Hungarian, which was awesome and really interesting – I learnt a lot about the language from my lovely bride & groom 🙂
I’ll share it with you lovely people! I’ll also be showing off some gorgeous new card stock options and adding some new designs to my existing design ranges, which i’ve been meaning to do for aaages.
– We had Scratch ‘done’ – he looked so sad when we picked him up but is still as ‘mad as a box of badgers’ (quote from Cloggins!) and is ready to play again despite his annoying plastic ‘lampshade’ collar!
– Ali Lovegrove stayed over last week and we ate chicken dippers, drank wine, made some very exciting plans and literally sobbed for the whole evening whilst watching Britain’s Got Talent and The Notebook.
– I’ve become addicted to Texts From Dog. It’s amazing.. have a look.
– I considered entering Come Dine With Me. Then changed my mind.
– Lucy Stendall introduced me to Rachel Khoo‘s Little Paris Kitchen. I watched the whole series on my day off and immediately bought the book and a new madeleine tray. I’m now MEGA excited about my trip to Paris later this year. It’s still available on iPlayer – if you love food and Paris I recommend that you watch it!
That’s about it for now.. i think! Lots of awesome posts coming up (I hope) so have a lovely evening and let’s catch up soon ok?